33 cl. of Sprite
5 cl. of Gin Premium Puerto de Indias Strawberry
- A cocktail devised by Café-Copas 2barra86 (2/86) of Condequinto (Seville). Click here to watch a video of how to make the cocktail. Here is a link to their website.
- Fill the glass with ice and swirl. Add liquid nitrogen to achieve the ideal temperature. Pour in strawberry concentrate for a second to boost the strawberry aroma and add a touch of sweetness.
- Add the Sprite slowly using a braided spoon.
- Add the cherries and 5 cl. of Puerto de Indias Premium Strawberry Gin.
- Cut the two remaining cherries in half. Add one to the cocktail so it releases its aroma; the other should be positioned on the rim of the glass as decoration.
- Finish the Puerto de Indias 2/86 presentation with a brochette of our favourite fruits on the rim of the glass.