Los Alcores de Carmona is a company whose activity belongs to the industrial sector of alcoholic beverages and with a scope for the manufacture, packaging and distribution of spirits.
Aware of the importance of consumer health, Los Alcores de Carmona, SL is committed to:
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations regarding Quality and any other additional requirements that our Organization voluntarily subscribes to.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the Integrated Quality Management System and the degree of satisfaction provided to the customer through clearly defined and controlled processes. To do this, they must know at all times what are the needs and requirements of customers, and provide the company with tools for monitoring, measurement and analysis of processes.
- Our objectives are based on increasing customer satisfaction and not having any claims or complaints from them.
- Define annually the objectives and goals necessary to ensure compliance with the commitments established in this policy and those requested by our stakeholders.
- Provide the essential resources for the implementation and control of the Integrated Quality System, as well as for the improvement of its processes.
- Comply with all applicable legislation.
- Quality will always be subject to continuous improvement. Failures will be used to learn and every effort will be made to locate the causes that produced them, so that they do not recur.
The Directorate requests the collaboration and commitment of all the employees of the organization, so that we make this this Quality Policy, each being responsible, for the quality of their work and for the fulfillment of what is established.
The quality policy is communicated to all members of the organization and periodically reviewed, at least during the system review process by management. It is also available to all members of the organization and interested parties.
In Carmona on September 12, 2018
José Antonio Rodríguez Fernández