Commercial Register of Seville, Volume 5.906, Sheet 15, Page number SE-102.346, Entry 1
In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and its development regulations, the party responsible for the website, in accordance with articles 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all users of the website who provide or will provide their personal data, that it will be incorporated in an automated file duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency with registration number 2150650865, for the purpose of management and control of contractual relationships, as well as for the activity of publicity or commercial research on our products and services.
The service provider guarantees the user the exercise of their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, in the terms set out in current legislation. Therefore, in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection (LOPD), they may exercise their rights by sending an express request, along with a copy of their DNI identity document, by post, fax or email.
The service provider expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will in no case be transferred to third party companies, and whenever it will make any transfer of personal data, it will always first request the express, informed, and unequivocal consent of the owners of the data.
By ticking the box, users expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data will be processed by the service provider for the following purposes:
- Sending commercial publicity communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which allows commercial communication. This commercial communication may be related with products or services offered by the service provider, as well as by collaborators or partners with which a commercial promotion agreement has been reached among its clients. In this case, the third parties will never have access to the personal data. In all cases, the commercial communications will be made by the service provider and will be on products and services related with the sector of the service provider.
- Undertaking statistical studies.
- Processing assignments, applications or any type of request made by the user through any of the means of contact made available to the user on the website of the company.
- Sending the website newsletter.
All data requested through the website is obligatory, as it is necessary for providing optimal service to the user. In case of all data not being provided, the service provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided will fully meet your needs.
Likewise, the user may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by the service provider.
Likewise, the service provider has adopted all technical and organisational measures necessary for guaranteeing the security and integrity of the personal data processed, as well as for preventing its loss, alteration and/or access by authorised third parties.
A cookie is a file that downloads itself on your computer when certain websites are accessed. Cookies allow a website, among other actions, the store and recover information on the browsing habits of a user or their device, and depending on the information that they contain and the way that the device is used, may be used to recognise the user. Cookies used for any of the following purposes are excluded from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services (LSSICE):
- Criteria A: Allowing only communication between the user device and the network.
- Criteria B: Strictly providing a service expressly requested by the user.
That is, among the excluded cookies are those with the purpose of:
- “User input” cookies
- User authentication or identification cookies (only session cookies)
- User security cookies
- Multimedia player session cookies
- Load balancing session cookies
- User interface personalisation cookies
- Additional (plugin) cookies for exchanging social content
In the case of Criteria B, the cookies that offer an information society service must fulfil the following two conditions:
That the cookie is necessary for providing a specific functionality to the user (or subscriber): if cookies do not function, the functionality will not be provided.That the functionality has been explicitly requested by the user (or subscriber), as part of an information society service.In the case of this website using cookies not excluded from the scope of application of these legal regulations, it will use an information system in two layers.The first layer will show essential information on the existence of cookies, if they are own or third party cookies and the purposes of the cookies used, as well as the ways of providing consent.
The second layer will provide information on what cookies are and what they are for, the type of cookies used and their purpose, as well as the way of deactivating or eliminating the cookies stated through the functionalities provided by the editor, the tools provided by the browser or the terminal or through the communal platforms which may exist, for this purpose or if applicable, and the form of withdrawing already provided consent. This second layer will also offer information on the identification of who uses the cookies, that is, whether the information obtained by cookies is processed only by the editor and/or by third parties, with the identification of those with which services have been contracted, or whose services the editor has decided to integrate.
The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorised access to data. To achieve this, the user/client accepts that the service provider obtains data for the purpose of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
All processes involving the entry of high level personal data (health, ideology, etc.) will always be transferred through a secure communication protocol (https://…) with SSL certificate, so that no third party will have access to information transmitted electronically.