WHAT ARE COOKIES?
TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies : These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided. First-party cookies are also called.
- Third-party cookies : These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. Third party cookies are also called.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they are considered third party cookies.
Depending on the period of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies : These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example: a list of products purchased). These cookies are automatically deleted when the user closes their browser.
- Persistent cookies : They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies : These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, use security elements while browsing or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies : These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies : These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it
|__stripe_mid||1 year||Stripe sets this cookie cookie to process payments.|
|__stripe_sid||30 minutes||Stripe sets this cookie cookie to process payments.|
|_ga_*||1 year 1 month 4 days||Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_167565148_1||1 minute||This cookie is set by Google and is used to distinguish users.|
|_gat_UA-*||1 minute||Google Analytics sets this cookie for user behaviour tracking.|
|_gid||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.|
|CONSENT||16 years 5 months 24 days 7 hours||Cookie that collects information on how the end user uses the website and any advertising that the end user of the website has seen.|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies.|
|elementor||never||This cookie is used by the website's WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website's content in real-time.|
|IDE||1 year 24 days||Used to improve the advertising based on the content that is relevant for a user, improve the campaign performance reports and avoid showing ads to the user that they have already seen.|
|Kimple||2 hours||Cookie set for the display of game pages. It does not identify the user.|
|Kimple_utility||1 year 1 month||Cookie generated for the strictly limited purpose of measuring the audience of the game. This cookie does not allow tracking of the person's browsing using different applications or browsing different websites. It is only used to compile anonymous statistical data. This cookie does not allow data to be cross-referenced with other processing or transmitted to third parties. This cookie does not identify a user.|
|NID||6 months||This cookie is used to a profile based on user's interest and display personalized ads to the users.|
|pll_language||1 year||This cookie is set by Polylang plugin for WordPress powered websites. The cookie stores the language code of the last browsed page.|
|test_cookie||15 minutes||This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||5 months 27 days||Attempts to calculate the user’s bandwidth on pages with embedded YouTube videos.|
|YSC||session||Records a unique identification to maintain statistics on which YouTube videos were seen by the user.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||never||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video|
|yt-remote-device-id||never||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video|