1. Published prices
2. Forms of payment
Puerto de Indias offers three forms of payment, at no time storing the bank details provided by the client:
- Bank transfer – In case of selecting payment by transfer, once the order is completed and confirmation is received, proof of payment must be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your name, surname and order number.
- Credit card –If the client has selected this payment method, they will receive a confirmation email instantly and their order will be processed. It is a secure payment platform that allows the use of VISA and MasterCard. In this case, it will not be necessary to send proof of payment by email.
- PayPal –If this option is selected when making the payment, the client will not have to pay the additional cost associated with this service, which will be borne by Puerto de Indias.
3. Shipping methods and delivery times
From confirmation of payment and processing of the order, the client will receive the goods in the maximum period of 72 hours for destinations located in Spain, within the Peninsula, and provided that there is no incident which may delay delivery. The home delivery service may be carried out between 08:00 and 19:00 from Monday to Friday and without prior notice. In case of no one being at the address provided, the client will receive a notification at their address, informing them of a second delivery attempt. In case of the second attempt also failing, the package will remain at the office of the transport agency for 10 days, after which the order will be returned to Puerto de Indias.
- Upon receiving the order, it is important to carry out the following actions:
- Check that the goods received match the order made.
- Report any issue or fault on the delivery note, along with the client’s signature.
- Not accept the order in case of the box being damaged. Once the package is opened, return of the goods will not be permitted.